At Simply Shiatsu Ltd we take your data seriously and can assure you that your data is in safe hands with us.
1. Who we are.
We are Simply Shiatsu Ltd, a Company registered in England under number 6679441 providing complimentary therapy services. Our registered office is:
14 Chapel Rise
We are the Data Controller. You can get in touch with us by writing to the above address, contacting our office on 07808 613553 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What Information do we use.
We will collect information about you to enable us to provide services to you. This information can be categorised as follows:
- Contact details – Name, address, telephone numbers
- Personal details – Your date of birth, marital status, gender, nationality, occupation.
- Medical details – Your medical condition, medications, doctors details.
- Contractual – Details about the products and services we provide to you.
- Consents – Any permissions, consents or preferences you give us.
3. How will your information be used.
We will use your information to provide complimentary therapy services to you.
4. When we can use your information.
We collect and use your information:
- Where our use of you information is necessary for us to perform the contract or contracts that we have with you.
- Where we believe it is necessary to use your information to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
- Where we have your consent – to use your information for marketing to you in writing, by email, text message and other methods of electronic communication from time to time. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us via the contact details set out in 1. Above.
5. The period for which we retain your information.
We will keep your information for as long as it is necessary for us to fulfil the purposes that we describe in this policy and to obey rules and regulations that apply to us about keeping records.
6. Who we will share your information with.
We will never share your information with any third parties without your consent.
We may however in exceptional circumstances share your data with any law enforcement agency, court, regulator or government authority where we believe this is necessary to comply with legal or regulatory obligations, or otherwise to protect our rights and also with any agents who help us to collect what is owed to us.
7. Transferring your information internationally.
We will only transfer your data internationally to:
- Follow your instructions.
- To comply with a legal duty.
8. Your choices and rights.
You can object to us keeping or using your personal information. This is known as the ‘right to object’.
You can also ask us to delete, remove, or stop using your personal information if there is no need for us to keep it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’ or the ‘right to be forgotten’.
There may be legal or other official reasons why we need to keep or use your data. But please tell us if you think that we should not be using it.
We may sometimes be able to restrict the use of your data. This means that it can only be used for certain things, such as legal claims or to exercise legal rights.
You can ask us to restrict the use of your personal information if:
- It is not accurate
- It has been used unlawfully but you don’t want us to delete it
- It is not relevant any more, but you want us to keep it for use in legal claims
If we do restrict your information in this way, we will not use or share it in other ways while it is restricted.
Note that some of the choices or changes you make may impact our ability to provide the services to you.
If you want to object to how we use your data, or ask us to delete it or restrict how we use it please contact us via the contact details set out in 1. Above.
This Privacy Notice makes sure that we continue to comply with privacy law and regulation.